** Two methods: Rubber Stamp and Foam Stamp
- Paint brush
Here is how to make the rubber stamp:
1. Cut off the back of an eraser.
2. Using your pen, draw on your stamp design.
3. Gently with your blade, cut off the top layer.
4. Apply paint on your stamp.
5. Stamp your stamp onto paper.
- Craft foam (2x)
- Glue (All purpose adhesive)
- Ink pad
Here is how to make the foam stamp:
1. The orange foam (image above) cut 3 rectangles out.
2. Glue the 3 rectangles together.
3. Draw your stamp design on another piece of craft foam.
3. Cut out your stamp design.
4. Glue your stamp design on your 3 rectangles.
5. Gently press your stamp onto the ink pad.
6. Apply your stamp on your paper.
If you make it, I would love to see pictures. Tag me on instagram: