- Fleece colours: Red, Blue, White and Grey (back of the pillow) - Stuffing - Needle, thread, pins, scissors. - Sewing machine **
* Template that I used. ** optional --- I prefer to hand sew.
1. Print the template out and stick them together. 2. Cut out the template and pin it to the corresponding fleece colours,
3. Sew it on using a whip stitch. Use an online video for reference.
4. After sewing the front of Captain America's shield, you can: a) Remake the front of Captain America's shield for the back. b) Use another colour of fleece on the back.****
**** I chose to use grey fleece on the back.
5. Cut out a grey circle and put the good sides together. Blanket stitch around, leaving a hole to turn it inside out. 6. Stuff it with stuffing. 7. Ladder stitch it closed. 8. CONGRATULATIONS - your shield is complete!
*** I do not own the videos above. They are links I found online while making my own. The photographs below belong to me.