- Fleece: blue, black, white
- Felt: red
- Matching threads to felt colours
- Sewing needle, scissors, pins/marker
**This template can also be used for a regular pokéball (red and white).
Here is how to make it:
1. Cut out all the template pieces with the corresponding fabric.
2. Sew the two white circle pieces together using a blanket stitch.
3. Sew the two blue circle pieces together using a blanket stitch.
4. Sew on the red stripes on using a running stitch.
4. With the good sides together, sew both halves of the circle together, leaving a small opening.
5. Flip the ball inside out and stuff it.
6. Using a ladder stitch, sew the ball together.
7. Sew the black strip on the ball.
8. Sew the white circle to the black circle.
9. Add more detail on the button with a black stitch.
10. Attach the button on.
11. Your great pokéball is finished - CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Blanket stitch, Running stitch, ladder stitch, back stitch
If you make it, I would love to see pictures. Tag me on instagram:
- Masterball pokéball
There is also an Instructable on this - https://www.instructables.com/id/Great-Pokeball/
For the sped up version of this tutorial: